Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

MISS INDIA 2011 FINALIST - Ruhi Singh

Name: Ruhi Singh

Age: 19 years

Height in feet): 5’ 8’’

Weight (in kgs): 52 kgs

Vital statistics (in inches): 32-26-36

Profession: Student, Model

Relationship Status: Single

College: Raj University


Interview:

Coolest pick up line you have ever heard?
Your eyes are so deep, I can drown in them!

What is the craziest rumour you have heard about yourself?
It was in the ninth grade when people thought I was going to do a movie with Aamir Khan. They actually took autographs.

Do you have a tattoo or a piercing in a secret place? Where?
No tattoos but I got my belly pierced.

Your craziest experience in life so far?
Miss India East Training. It was crazy and very different from our regular life. We learnt many things and had loads of fun.!

How sexy is intellect?
I feel intelligence and smartness equals sexy

With which celebrity would you like to go on a vacation...
I’d like to go on a vacation with Rahul Gandhi. He’s smart, intelligent and has excellent leadership qualities.

Do you think live-in is a good way to check out a relationship?
I’ve grown up in a society where such relationships are not appreciated. I think marriage is pure and divine and its beauty should not be spoilt by living together. But, in the end, its one’s personal choice, to each his own.

Your body to you means...It’s a temple for me.

A man’s most attractive feature...
His eyes. The way a man looks at you says it all.

Success or riches?
True success is leading a life full of respect and peace. Money is important but its not everything.

One word in which you would like to be described to a guy...
Perfect

What does the Miss India crown mean to you?
A step towards my ultimate goal-The Miss World crown

What gives you an edge over other contestants at the pageant?
I’m creative not competitive. I strongly believe in my abilities, my potential. I’m confident, bold and spontaneous. I’m also dedicated and determined and believe in giving my 100% in everything I do.

Interests: Modelling, playing basketball, dancing, singing, adventure sports and traveling

Favorite Actor:
Aamir Khan

Favorite Sportsman:
Sachin Tendulkar

Favorite Movies:
Titanic, Little Miss Sunshine, Taare Zameen Par

Love is...
Divine

Food is...
The soul of life. Without food life is tasteless!

Sex is...
Something very special

Modelling assignments: Scooty Teen Diva 2009, MTV



PHOTO GALLERY:




Special thanks and credits to feminamissindia.indiatimes.com