Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

MISS INDIA 2011 FINALIST - Priyanka Mathur

Name: Priyanka Mathur

Age: 22 years

Height: 5’6.5’’

Weight: 49 Kgs

Vital statistics (in inches): 34-23-28

Profession: Model

Place of birth: Patna

City: Noida

Relationship Status: Single

College: Jesus & Mary College, New Delhi


Interview:

The last movie that made you cry?
I don’t cry so easily.

If a star were to give a solo performance for you, whom would you prefer and why?
Russell Peters because all his shows are hilarious, I wouldn’t be disappointed.

The weirdest thing you have ever tasted...
Wasabi nuts

What gives you a high?
Great music

If you win Miss India, what would be your first big splurge?
Allow me to cross the bridge first and I’m sure I’ll have plenty to splurge on.

One law you would like to break...
Well, I prefer to abide by rules.

Your best kept secret...
It wouldn’t be a secret if I tell you...

A tune you cannot get out of your mind...
Don’t stop believing, Journey

Coolest pick up line you have ever heard?
I’m sure your father is a gardener, because you look like a beautiful rose to me.

What is the craziest rumour you have heard about yourself?
None as yet.

Do you have a tattoo or a piercing in a secret place? Where?
No

What is the sexiest single article of clothing a woman can wear?
A Saree of course.

Your craziest experience in life so far?
River rafting and Treks during boarding school.

How sexy is intellect?
I think intellect is the definition of sexy. A pretty boy can amuse me for a while but an intelligent man can captivate me for life.

Is nude photography an art form or an entertainment? Or it can be both?
I believe it can be both, it’s all in the eyes of the beholder.

With which celebrity would you like to go on a vacation...
Jay Sean, since I’m a big fan.

Do you think live-in is a good way to check out a relationship?
Yes to me it is. A good way to be sure before you take the final vow.

Your body to you means...
An overall image of self worth, beauty, happiness and good health.

A man’s most attractive feature...
His hands and voice.

Success or riches?
Success, as riches follow success.

One word in which you would like to be described to a guy...
Bewitching

Favorite Actor: Nicolas Cage, Aamir Khan, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth etc.

Favorite Sportsman: Saina Nehwal

Favorite Movies: The Butterfly Effect, Shaw shank Redemption, Rang de Basanti, 3 Idiots, Mr & Mrs. Iyer, The terminator movies etc.

Love is...a virtue representing strong affection, kindness, attachment and compassion.

Food is...like a little celebration three times a day.

Sex is...a divine bond between two lovers.

Modelling assignments: I've walked the ramp for Wills India Fashion Week 2010 spring/summer, Revlon, Femella Fashions, Nike, Loreal, Sansaara, Neeta Lulla, Kavita Bhartia, Rohit Bal, Mira Muzzffar, Blossom Kochar, Rahul Gunjan, Deepika Govind, Preeti Bahl, Sonal Agarwal, Mary Kay etc.

Photo shoots: 'Satya' by Satya Paul, Ferns and Petals, Femella fashions, India Today Pink.

TV Appearances: I’m too sexy for my shoes (NDTV Good times), Home Shop 18, Where What When (TV South Asia).





PHOTO GALLERY:





Special thanks and credits to feminamissindia.indiatimes.com