Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

MISS INDIA 2011 FINALIST - Ankita Mohapatra

Name: Ankita Mohapatra

Age: 23 years

Height: 5’7’’

Weight (in kg): 52.5 Kg

Vital statistics (in inches): 34-25-34

Profession: Engineer

Relationship Status: Single

College: Slilcon Institute of Technology

Interview:

Coolest pick up line you have ever heard?
I have never across a pickup line that can impress me.

Do you have a tattoo or a piercing in a secret place? Where?
No

Your craziest experience in life so far?
When I had to perform a dance recital in pouring rain holding umbrella.

How sexy is intellect?
Intelligence in the hands of a good soul is an aphrodisiac.

With which celebrity would you like to go on a vacation...
Robert Pattinson

Do you think live-in is a good way to check out a relationship?
Yes, it is a good way to check out a relationship which would ultimately culminate in a happy marriage

Your body to you means...
The mirror of my life.

A man’s most attractive feature...
His eyes

Success or riches?
Success as I wish to be remembered for what I gave to the world, not how I earned and splurged.
.
One word in which you would like to be described to a guy...
Googly!

What does the Miss India crown mean to you?
It means the world to me because I aim to conquer the world after winning this crown

What gives you an edge over other contestants at the pageant?
My innate love for challenges. I guess I jump into challenges the moment I smell them.

Interests:

Passionate about Odissi dance. I swim and play tennis. I adore nature and wildlife

Favorite Actor:
Robert Pattinson

Favorite Sportsman:
Rafael Nadal

Favorite Movies:
City of Angels, Legally Blonde, Enchanted, Two Brothers, Taken, Dil Chahta Hai

Love is... what makes the world go around

Food is...something one needs to think well, love well, sleep well. In short to live well.

Sex is...a great pleasure that is intricately linked with being in love.

Modelling assignments: Winner of Gladrags Megamodel Contest 2009. Featured on cover of Sunday Indian magazine and Gladrags.


PHOTO GALLERY:




Special thanks and credits to feminamissindia.indiatimes.com